Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Grupo Herme belongs to the company Herme Plus, S.L., with CIF B-85356160.
How to manage or modify your personal data?
- • The user can exercise their privacy rights in the email email@example.com
- • Or, if you wish, you can contact the Administration department in charge of Data Protection by phone +34 91 616 54 75
The User is hereby informed that Herme Grupo may process the personal data provided by the User through the online forms, personal cards, or during the purchase process of any of Herme Grupo's products, for purposes that are indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- Guarantee the User access to and use of their personal space in the private area of the web pages of products and services offered by Herme Grupo..
- Manage purchases and requests made by the User via email, telephone or on the web pages of Herme Grupo. We use the information to send you the quote, to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and / or SMS or postal mail.
- Inform the User by any means, including the sending of commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, of products and services of Herme Grupo similar to those acquired by the User.
- Carry out promotional activities about other products and services of Herme Grupo including the sending of commercial communications to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- Management and issuance of documents accrediting sales: invoice, packing list or digital ticket.
- Management of product availability alerts on the WEB.
- Response to the exercise of ARCO + rights, consultations and claims by the interested parts.
- Prevent abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, sending spam, etc.)
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
DEADLINE OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept only during the contractual relationship for a period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to issues that arise or solve problems, make improvements and comply with the services required by applicable law. This means that personal data can be retained for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using our services. After this period, the data will be blocked from all the Group's systems.
Below is the legal basis for the treatment of your personal data according to the Aims section described above.
- The execution of a contract to provide services and / or purchase products. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. In case of not providing us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
- The user's consent, in case it has been requested and granted.
- The legitimate interest of Herme Grupo in relation to the purpose indicated in section (h) of point 2.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to Herme Grupo for the purpose indicated in section (e), (i) and (g) of section 2.
To which recipients can we send your data?
- Companies of the Grupo Herme.
- Public Administrations and Organisms when required by fiscal, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to Grupo Herme (courier companies, communications sending companies, agencies, etc.).
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about whether Grupo Herme is treating personal data that concerns you, or not, as well as access to personal data that we have.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that Grupo Herme rectify the data when these are inaccurate or that they are completed when they are incomplete.
- Right to delete or right to be forgotten: You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability right: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and to transmit it to another party when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
- Opposition right: you have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case Grupo Herme will stop using the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim: You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
How do we protect your personal data?
Grupo Herme is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
Grupo Herme has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Grupo Herme entity concerned about privacy, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for privacy and security of information, according to standards international.
If the user does not want a cookie to be installed on his hard disk, he must configure his web browser program for not receiving them; Or you can destroy the cookies freely. In the case that the user chooses to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service may decrease and, even, could lose the access to some of the services offered on Cookies.